H2flow Controls, Inc.
2/2.5" FlowVis flow meter retrofit for Praher, FVP-R
FlowVis is a highly accurate and reliable precision flow meter for gray water and potable water applications. The patented design allows FlowVis to be installed next to other plumbing fittings without consideration for straight-pipe runs. FlowVis can also be installed horizontally, vertically, or even upside-down.
FlowVis utilizes a mass flow meter concept, which results in an amazing accuracy of ≥98% across the entire model range. Ingenious in concept and flawless in operation, FlowVis is a revolution in reliable flow measurement.
Save Money. Save Energy
- FlowVis provides a precise, easy-to-read flow rate
- Knowing the flow enables the pump's speed to be optimized and energy savings maximized
- Allows precise and repeatable valve positioning for perfect operation
- FlowVis retrofit units install quickly and easily to existing valve bodies that are installed positioned horizontally, vertically, or even upside-down, with no effect on accuracy!
- No requirement for 15x straight pipe diameter
- ≥98% across the entire model range
- Doubles as a check valve (1.5", 2"/2.5" models)
- Clear, easy-to-read scale in GPM with key velocity points (FPS)
- No calibration required
- Manufactured in the USA
- 3-year warranty
|Product Series/Model #||FVP-R|
|To Fit Manufacturer||Praher
|Flow Range||10 - 110 GPM|
|Velocity Indication||5, 7, 9 FPS|
|Working Pressure||50 PSI|
|Straight Pipe Before||0"|
|Straight Pipe After||0"|
|Power Losses||<0.2% additional motor power over having no check valve|