Hammond Power Solutions
50VA, Enclosed Transformer, 0.42/0.21A, 240x480, 120x240, FS50MQMJ
General Purpose Enclosed Transformer
The HPS Fusion line of enclosed transformers are an indoor, cost-effective approach ideally suited for single-phase, general purpose industrial and light duty loads.
Designed specifically for applications such as: general purpose enclosed applications used to adjust a supply voltage to match a load requirement, supplying motor control circuits, signal and alarm systems, industrial lighting and circuit isolation and HVAC applications.
The HPS Fusion general purpose transformer is enclosed in a TYPE 1 enclosure allowing for easy mounting and installation via four mounting slots and two keyhole slots. Easy access to primary and secondary wiring compartment through removable covers; which are molded terminal blocks on units up to 3000 VA and coil face terminations on units over 3000 VA.
- 15-Year Warranty
- Molded terminal blocks for primary and secondary connections
- From 50 VA up to 3000 VA or 30 amps
- Coil face terminations over 3000 VA or 30 amps
- All terminal blocks utilize a combination slot/Phillips #6 screw with a SEMS washer
- Coil face terminations utilize a 1/4 - 20 UNC x 0.50" screw and a spring lock washer
- 10 standard voltage groups
- 50/60 Hz (60 Hz on FS***ACP and FS***AR)
- CSA certified, UL listed, CE marked and RoHS compliant
- Rugged type 1 enclosure
- Primary and secondary ground screws
- Four wiring and accessory knockouts
- Custom sizes, ratings and styles available upon request
|Product Series/Model #||FS50MQMJ|
|CE VA Rating||50|
|Primary Voltage||240V x 480V|
|Secondary Voltage||120V x 240V|
|Enclosure Rating||Type 1|
|Overall Dimensions (A x B x C)||2.7 x 5.9 x 3.33 in. (please refer to the 'Dimensions' tab')|
|Mounting Centers (D x E)||1.66 x 3.69 in. (please refer to the 'Dimensions' tab')|
|Mounting Slot (G x H)||0.22 x 0.44 in. (please refer to the 'Dimensions' tab')|
|Approvals||CSA, UL, CE, RoHS|
Please use the following diagram of the Fusion Enclosed Transformer as a reference for the Dimensions listed in the 'Specifications' tab on this page.