H2flow Controls, Inc.
Non-sealing 2"/2.5" FlowVis flow meter, FV-C-S
FlowVis is a highly accurate and reliable precision flow meter for gray water and potable water applications. The patented design allows FlowVis to be installed next to other plumbing fittings without consideration for straight-pipe runs. FlowVis can also be installed horizontally, vertically, or even upside-down.
FlowVis utilizes a mass flow meter concept, which results in an amazing accuracy of ≥98% across the entire model range. Ingenious in concept and flawless in operation, FlowVis is a revolution in reliable flow measurement.
NOTE: Model FV-C-S is a 2"/2.5" unit for safety applications. This model includes a non-sealing check valve.
Save Money. Save Energy
- FlowVis provides a precise, easy-to-read flow rate
- Knowing the flow enables the pump's speed to be optimized and energy savings maximized
- Allows precise and repeatable valve positioning for perfect operation
- Installation flexibility; installs horizontally, vertically, or even upside-down
- No requirement for 15x straight pipe diameter
- ≥98% across the entire model range
- Non-sealing, safety flapper version (model FV-C-S)
- Clear, easy-to-read scale in GPM with key velocity points (FPS)
- Installs quickly and easily with no calibration required
- Manufactured in the USA
- 3-year warranty
|Product Series/Model #||FV-C-S|
|Pipe Diameter||2" & 2.5"|
|Flow Range||10 - 110 GPM|
|Velocity Indication||5, 7, 9 FPS|
|Working Pressure||50 PSI|
|Straight Pipe Before||0"|
|Straight Pipe After||0"|
|Head Losses (ft. H2O)||Min. Flow: 1.29; Mid-Point: 3.07; Max. Flow: 4.1; 90° Sweep Elbow: 5.7; 45° Elbow: 2.6|
|Power Losses||<0.2% additional motor power over having no check valve|